Daybreak. Your breath hangs in front of your face in steamy little clouds as you look over the space where there used to be a cattle fence. They’re not going to put themselves back in the corral. You tighten the cuffs on your flannel shirt and grab a thumbful of throttle.
– 100% brushed cotton yarn dyed flannel, double preshrunk
– Lining: quilted 5 oz polyester lining and insulation.
– Two lower pockets
– Fooler front zipper closer
– Adjustable cuffs
– Poly/cotton jersey hood with drawstring
– Two chest pockets with flap and snap closure
– Inside and media pockets
– Pencil slot
– Spring snap front closure