Roots73 Women’s Traillake Insulated Vest
A classic look with a lot of versatility, the Roots73® Traillake Insulated Vest is ideal for the transitions from fall to winter and winter to spring. Featuring breathable, waterproof construction and horizontal channel quilting, it has stylish details like a distinctive plaid lining, engraved metal snaps and small Roots73® patches on the lower left hip and back right hip.
OUTERSHELL: 100% Polyester dobby woven with waterproof (8000mm), breathable (600g/m²) membrane and water repellent finish. 105 g/m² (3.1 oz/yd²)
LINING: 100% Polyester graphic pattern brushed body. 100% Polyester brushed tricot knit pocket bags.
INSULATION: 100% Polyester soft fill body, 100 g/m² (3 oz/yd²). 100% Polyester soft fill collar, 80 g/m² (2.4 oz/yd²).
- Centre front placket with snap closures over plastic zipper
- Lower concealed plastic zipper pockets
- Interior pocket with hook and loop closure
- Interior zipper pocket
- Elastic drawcord at hem with interior cordlocks
- Dropped back hem
- Easy grip zipper pulls
- Metal eyelets
- Decoration access zipper
- Hanger loop at inside back neck
- Shaped seams for flattering fit