Carhartt Men’s Quick Duck® Jefferson Traditional Jacket
Men’s jacket that’s water-repellent, insulated, and built to last.
The men’s jacket you can wear on the job or out on the town. It sheds light rain and has low-profile insulation to beat the chill. This rugged layer is made with our Quick Duck canvas, which is lighter than traditional sandstone duck, but ounce-for-ounce just as tough. It has a smooth quilted lining plus plenty of pockets for your gear.
- 8.5-ounce, 60% cotton / 40% polyester canvas
- Quilted nylon lining for easy on and off; 80 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation for warmth
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Pleated bi-swing back for extra stretch across the shoulders
- Mock neck collar with two-way front zip and inner storm flap
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with ergonomically shaped sleeve hems help keep out the cold
- Two chest pockets with flaps and snap closures
- Two large lower-front pockets
- One inner pocket with zip closure; One inner pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Drawcord-adjustable droptail hem for added coverage
- Model height: 6’2″; Chest size: 40.5″; Wearing size M