Carhartt Men’s Field Coat
Men’s two-layer coat with roots on the shooting grounds.
For over 100 years, hunters have turned to the field coat for warmth and mobility while chasing game. This modern version has all the elements that gave the jacket legendary toughness with a design that puts versatility first. This men’s coat has an outer shell made of durable duck that feels broken-in from the start. It’s insulated with a lightweight quilted lining, which you can remove on warmer days. Originally built to give hunters quick access to gear, the snap pockets are large enough to fit most phones.
- 12-ounce, 100% ringspun cotton duck; Removable, button-out nylon taffeta lining quilted with 60-gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Corduroy-trimmed collar
- Full-length two-way zipper with storm flap and snap closure
- Pleated bi-swing back for extra stretch across the shoulders
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Snap-adjustable cuffs
- Two chest pockets with snap closure
- Two large, lined lower-front pockets with reinforcement and snap closure and side-entry
- Inside pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Back length: Large regular: 31.25″; Large tall: 33.25″
- Model Height 6’2″ – Chest Size 40.5″ – Wearing Size M